How To Make A Numerology Chart
In this article, we are going to guide you about How To Make A Numerology Chart – Numerologist Com Reviews which is very helpful for you.
How To Make A Numerology Chart
A numerology chart can be equitably complicated, but knowing the levels you need to take to make the numbers and the meanings of the numbers themselves is necessary for fully recognizing this form of penetration. Learn how to construct a chart and use it effectively.
What You Need for Numerology Charts
Before getting started on a numerology chart, you’ll need to have paper and pen handy and be prepared to do some math. As you work, keep the following in mind.
Your Birth Name and Current Name
Use the full name on your birth certificate and the name you currently use. For model, if you were born Jane Alexis Smith, but you are now Jane Alexis Jones, you’ll practice each name to assume different name numerology figures. For the estimations following, you’ll concentrate only on your given name at birth.
A Letter Value Numerology Chart
You also require to know the value of each letter to estimate your chart. Various types of numerology have diverse charts. The chart here is Pythagorean numerology, but there is a diverse chart for Chaldean numerology.
Decide Whether Y Is a Vowel or Consonant
Y is always considered a consonant in Pythagorean numerology unless it sounds like a vowel. Then you calculate it as a vowel instead. For example, if your birth name is Candy, they has a vowel sound (ee), so you calculate it as a vowel. Otherwise, such as in the name Young, it is a consonant.
Your Date of Birth
You’ll also need your date of birth as mm/dd/yyyy; for example, for December 14, 1969, you would need the numbers 12 (mm), 14 (dd), and 1969 (yyyy).
Constructing the Core Numbers of Numerology Chart
When you begin your calculations, take your time and make sure you’re adding numbers correctly so you don’t have to go back and recalculate.
Calculate the Heart’s Desire Number
The first step is to calculate the heart’s desire. Your heart’s desire number describes what motivates you or your inner drives.
- Adding the value of the vowels in each part of your birth name. For example, Jane Alexis Smith would be calculated 1 (a) + 5 (e) = 6 (Jane); 1 (a) + 5 (e) + 9 (i) = 15 (Alexis); 9 (i) (Smith)
- Reduce each to a single digit by adding the individual digits of your first answer. For example, 6 (Jane); 1+ 5 = 6 (Alexis); 9 (Smith)
- Next, add all the names together. 6 (Jane) + 6 (Alexis) + 9 (Smith) = 21
- The final step is to reduce yet again to a single digit. 2 + 1 = 3
Calculate Your Personality Number
Here, you’ll once again use your birth name, but calculate it using consonants of your name. Your personality number describes the image you project to the world.
- Add the value of the consonants of each part of your birth name. For example Jane Alexis Smith would be calculated 1 (j) + 5 (n) = 6 (Jane); 3 (l) + 6 (x) + 1 (s) = 10 (Alexis); 1 (s) + 4 (m) + 2 (t) + 8 (h) = 15 (Smith).
- Reduce each to a single visit. For model 6 (Jane); 1 +0 = 1 (Alexis); 1 + 5 =6 (Smith).
- Add all the names together. For sample 6 (Jane) + 1 (Alexis) + 6 (Smith) = 13
- Reduce to a single digit. For example, 1 + 3 = 4.
Your destiny number may also be called your expression number. It describes opportunities and inner goals available to you. Use the full birth name to calculate it.
- Add the value of all letters of your name at birth, creating a separate number for each name. For example: 1 (j) + 1 (a) + 5 (n) + 5 (e) = 12; 1 (a) + 3 (l) + 5 (e) + 6 (x) + 9 (i) + 1 (s) = 25; 1 (s) + 4 (m) + 9 (i) + 2 (t) + 8 (h) = 24
- Reduce each name to a single digit. For example, 1 + 2 = 3 (Jane); 2 + 5 = 7 (Alexis); 2+ 4 = 6 (Smith).
- Now, add all numbers together. For example, 3 (Jane) + 7 (Alexis) + 6 (Smith) = 16
- Reduce this final number. For example, 1 + 6 = 7.
Calculate Planes of Expression
If you’ve been adding correctly, you should now have three sets of numbers: the heart’s passion, the personality number, and the destiny number. Now you’re ready to estimate the planes of expression for these. These numbers are significant because they can give a detailed study of the manner in which a particular think, acts, and behaves. The planes can also help reveal inner conflicts, and they also play a significant role in love relationships. Use these rules for extensions of expression to calculate the numbers that will give information about mental, physical, emotional, and refined numerology specific to your birth name and your modern name.
Calculate Your Life Path Number
Your life path number is obtained from your birthday. It is an outline of your karmic direction you bring into this lifetime inclusive of abilities, challenges, and other things that may occur in your life.
- Add your numbers for mm, dd, and yyyy separately. For example, for December 14, 1969, add 1 + 3 = 3 (December); 1 + 4 = 5 (14); 1 + 9 + 6 + 9 = 25 (1969).
- Reduce each number. For example, 3 (December); 5 (14); 2 + 5 = 7 (1969).
- Now, add all numbers together. For example 3 (December) + 5 (14) + 7 (1969) = 15
- Finally, reduce this to a single digit. For example, 1 + 5 = 6.
Calculate Your Attainment Number
In a numerology chart, achievement represents the spiritual consciousness under which many lives and rehabilitation have come into form. This number describes everything you ever were (in a past life) and what you are striving for in this life. Numerologists look at the attainment number as the “design” of the soul’s journey.
- To calculate, add your destiny number to your life path number. For sample, 7 (Jane’s destiny number) + 6 (Jane’s life path number) = 13
- Reduce to a single digit. For example, 1 + 3 = 4
Master Numbers 11, 22, and 33
The only time you don’t reduce a number to a single digit is if the result is a master number. There are three chief numbers: 11, 22, and 33. In the final result of any calculation, leave these as-is and read the result for the master number, instead.
Junior, Senior, or Other Numbers in a Birth Name
If your name has a generational identifier, such as junior, senior, II, III, IV, etc., these aren’t calculated into any of the numbers above, so you can simply drop them from the name.
How Name Changes Affect Your Numerology
If you’ve legally changed your name, you go by a nickname, or you have a maiden and married name or have obtained a hyphenated name, these can affect your numerology. You can also estimate with your new name to gain perspicacity into how you may have developed in your life, but your basic karmic imprint comes from your assigned name at birth.
What the Numbers Mean
You can mark up the meaning of each number on a number meaning numerology chart to gather information about each of the higher perspectives of your life.
Understanding Your Numbers
Measuring your numerology chart can help you obtain a better understanding of some of the marks, also called karmic overlays, you come into this record with. As you gain a better understanding of these imprints, you can work to find solutions to navigate challenges that arise in your life based on the gifts you brought with you when you were born.